The Union of European Football Associations, UEFA, have discharged their best 10 objectives of the 2018/19 Champions League season.
The Europe top-flight football body made this known on their official site, following the finish of the 2018/19 Champions League season throughout the end of the week, where Liverpool crushed Tottenham 2-0 in the last at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid.
Juventus star, Cristiano Ronaldo’s volley against his previous club, Manchester United during the gathering phase of match-day-four tops the rundown.
Full rundown of UEFA’s main 10 objectives of the 2018/19 Champions League season beneath:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus versus Manchester United)
2. Lionel Messi (Barcelona versus Liverpool)
3. Sadio Mané (Bayern versus Liverpool)
4. Ivan Rakitić (Tottenham versus Barcelona)
5. Leroy Sané (Manchester City versus Hoffenheim)
6. Kylian Mbappé (Manchester United versus Paris Saint-Germain)
7. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City versus Shakhtar Donetsk)
8. Ousmane Dembélé (Barcelona versus Tottenham)
9. Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona versus Manchester United)
10. Luis Suárez (Barcelona versus Liverpool)